top of page
• Farmer’s Journey of Science • Make Your Own Pesticide • All About Agricultural Scientists • Modern Farming • Science Behind DNA • Genetic Engineer • DNA Isolation • Genetically Modified Organisms • Biotechnologist • Agrologist • Know The Chemistry of Soil (HO) • Soil And Plant Nutrition • Soil is Alive • Agricultural Equipment Technician • Smart Farm
• Identify who biotechnologists are • Understand the need for GMOs in agriculture • Extract the DNA of a banana • Identify what DNA is and where it is located in the cell • Will be able to know modern methods of farming
• No technical expertise required
• Scientific knowledge required
• Quizzes • Video Quests • Video Scenarios • Hands-on Activities • Downloadables • Videos
This course will focus on the roles of engineers and scientists in determining the land suited to farming.
My son really enjoyed the Engineering Nature course! He learned a lot about DNA, biotechnology, and genetically modified organisms. The handson activities were his favorite part, especially extracting the DNA from a banana. He's now interested in pursuing a career as a genetic engineer. Alex M.
bottom of page