top of page
• Value Of Money! • All About Finance • Being A Banker • How To Fill Out A Check? • Be A Smart Shopper • Plan A Family Fun Event • I Am A Saver! • Meeting Financial Goals • Money Makes Us Choose • Being An Auditor • Being An Entrepreneur • We Are Borrowers! • Getting A Loan! • We Are Lenders! • Let's Make Play Money!
• Be able to understand money and its importance • Be able to understand goods and services • Be able to identify the currency of different countries • Be able to understand finance • Be able to understand about deposits and interests • Become a smart shopper • Be able to understand how to spend money smartly • Be able to identify the steps to shop smartly • Be able to understand about budgeting • Be able to identify the difference between long term and short term saving goals • Be able to identify the difference between luxuries and necessities • Be able to understand an Audit • Be able to understand Entrepreneurship • Be able to identify some famous Entrepreneurs
• No high knowledge required of Finance
• No background knowledge required
• Hands-on Activities • Quizzes • Downloadables • Video Instructions • Interactives • Concept Checks
Finance is the world of money – earn, spend, save, and invest it. It’s really cool and large. It's complicated, so I'll teach you in little steps. Is buying a house part of finance?
My child loved learning about money and finance through this course! The handson activities and quizzes were engaging and fun. Patricia D.
bottom of page