top of page
• Cho Loves Flowers • Dissecting a Flower • Sprouting Seeds • Seed Dissection • Hands-on “ Seed Dispersal ” • Bending Plant Roots with Gravity • Soil Is a life • Light! Light! • Photosynthesis in a Plant Leaf Model • Compost–Healthy In + Healthy Out = Great Gardens • Deadheading Flowers • DIY Self• Watering System For Houseplants • Grafting • Botany On Your Table • Plant Cell Wheel
• Learn how to keep track of grafting • Learn more about career pathways • Understand the time when plants need deadheading • Learn about the compost life cycle • Learn the impact of light on plant reproduction
• No technical expertise required
• Scientific knowledge required
• Quizzes • Video Quests • Video Scenarios • Hands-on Activities • Downloadables • Videos
This course delves into the industry of production of food, be it in personal or commercial settings and how important people play their part in the mix.
My daughter loved the My Botanical Garden course! She enjoyed learning about different aspects of plant life and the handson activities were a hit. She even created her own selfwatering system for her houseplants. Highly recommend! Michelle W.
bottom of page