top of page
• Drone Mapping • FAA For Drones • DIY Mini Drone • Getting Started • Before We Fly • DIY Mini Drone Altitude Control • DIY Mini Drone Altitude Control Part 2 • Recreational Flights • Recreational Flights Part 2 • Drone Control With An Analog Joystick • Drone Control With An Analog Joystick Part 2 • Certified Remote Pilots • Become A Drone Pilot • DIY Mini Drone Motion Control • DIY Mini Drone Motion Control Part 2
• Be able to Know the purpose of drone mapping. • Know how to register my drone. • Know the rules and regulations of flying drones. • Know where and when I can fly my drone. • Know about all the help the FAA offers to first• time pilots. • Know about apps that help first• time pilots. • What remote ID is and why is it needed? • Know how to use Arduino. • Know how to use the code provided. • Know how to troubleshoot. • Know the airspace authorizations concerning recreational flyers. • Know how to Become a certified Drone Pilot. • Know how to obtain Knowledge about commercial Drone Pilots.
• Basic Spaceport knowledge
• High-level background information not required
• Quizzes • Video Quests • Video Scenarios • Hands-on Activities • Downloadables • Videos
Do you know what a drone is? Well, go on a journey with this to find out various things about drone mapping such as how it works, why people use it, and where it is used.
As a parent, it's so rewarding to see my child's excitement for space grow each day with this course. The handson activities are perfect for keeping her engaged and the quizzes are a great way to test her knowledge. Diane A.
bottom of page