1. Define numbers, digits, and values.
2. Understand the basics of subtraction and addition.
3. Identify some basic shapes and their properties.
4. Learn about the placing and implementation of values.
5. Familiarize with grammar concepts, including nouns, capitalization, and punctuation.
6. Enhance comprehension skills and develop writing skills.
"My son had a fantastic time learning with Upbrainery's summer courses. He came away with a new passion for learning and a renewed excitement for education. Thank you Upbrainery!" - Michael B.