top of page
1. Understand basic programming concepts using Python.
2. Develop skills in using Turtle graphics and Tkinter graphics libraries for game design.
3. Learn to create interactive games with Python.
4. How to design and implement game mechanics and logic.
5. How to design game visuals and user interfaces.
"I was impressed with the variety of learning activities in Upbrainery's summer courses for kids. My child was able to learn through games, projects, and other fun activities." - Terry H.
bottom of page