1. Identify different types of cyber attacks and the methods used by hackers.
2. Know the importance of keeping personal information secure in the virtual world.
3. Learn how to create strong passwords.
4. Recognize common cyber security threats and how to protect against them.
5. Learn about safe internet browsing and avoiding phishing scams
"My child loved the interactive nature of Upbrainery's summer courses. They were able to collaborate with other students and learn from each other." - Aryan S.