1. Understand the organization and functions of the human body systems.
2. Learn the relationship between structure and function in the human body.
3. Explain how cells, tissues, and organs work together to maintain homeostasis.
4. Learn the role of the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems in regulating body functions.
5. Identify common diseases and disorders of the human body and their causes.
"My child enjoyed learning in a fun and engaging environment in Upbrainery's summer courses. The instructors were enthusiastic and knowledgeable.". - Rohit G.